Thursday 25 June 2009

My introduction to SL pt 2


So there I am, all set up in my hut. Problem, to get into the hut I have to climb a wooden ladder… a ladder what the f*** was I thinking? I could barely walk on the ground never lone climb a bloody ladder. Okay, ten attempts later I am standing in my lovely hut, only there is nothing in the hut, nothing, nada, zilch. I stand in the doorway thinking, “Oh shit, I got to go back out.” Now consider the fact it took me about twenty minutes to get in there in the first place and you will understand my predicament. But I am made of stern stuff so I stepped out on to the ladder and fell all the way back down to the ground, lucky I fell on something soft, (no not Ame, she had the good sense to go home) unfortunately for Joshiwa he had just arrived.
After he had recovered I told him about my lack of furnishings and he told me what was a must for any self respecting gay in SL. … A SEX RUG. ….. He insisted it was law and I had to have one. Well who was I to argue? Off we went to the shops and bought a lovely white fur rug…. Yes you guessed it. It was too big for the hut. Undeterred I placed it in the room and ignored the fact it cascaded out of the sides.

(The one thing I have problems with in SL is sizing things. What looks fine in the shop is suddenly Gi- normous when rezed at my home. I’m sure that they put smaller ones on display to trick us unsuspecting Nekos into buying them.)

So right, I have my hut, my sex rug ….. Grins at Joshiwa hopefully. (Well we need to find out if it works don’t we?) No such luck the Blonde giant suddenly gets all moral on me and insists that best friends don’t do such things… has no one ever told him the best friend with benefits rule?

Anyway. ….. Joshiwa tells me that he knows somewhere that I would like and teleports away, seconds later I get my invite to join him on Mission Beach… I have never landmarked somewhere so fast believe me. As I lay in front of the fire, wrapped in Joshiwa’s massive arms (they are thicker than my waist I’m sure of it,) and watched all the gorgeous studs dancing in their shorts and jock straps I thought to myself

YES THERE IS A GOD.

1 comment:

  1. Lovin ur bloggings so far Jay. Dear god I really needed a laff. Also lovin the new colour scheme too *purrs*

    ReplyDelete