Saturday 26 September 2009

stag nights and wedding set ups.




Ohh my god …… Breathe Joshua ….. it’s the 26th of September 2009 and tomorrow I become Mr. Cartauld –Fitzpatrick. I am so excited and so scared at the same time.

Last night Jarrod and I had our stag party in the new rave room at Club Blaze and it was an outstanding success. A fun time was had by all and Alic White did a wonderful job as DJ: the lovely Jon was host and the ever sexy Aki Lusso was our Ohh so hot pole dancer.

The competition was best in underwear and body paint and was won by the delectable Raver, who walked away with over L$1500.

Today Jarrod and I are in the studio with Wesley having photos taken.

I thought that I would post the pictures of the wedding area and reception marquee for you to look at. Its so so pretty.

Sigh. …… Oh my god I am getting married!












No comments:

Post a Comment