Wednesday 8 July 2009

Joshua's new Neko look



I struggled with the ladder on my hut for weeks, (okay 1 week, I was never a very patient kitty) Then I went looking for something else and I found it. Kess Kann Rentals. I was moving up in the world whilst keeping my size 8’s firmly on the ground. I was shown three houses, all varying in size and price. Being me I naturally gravitated to the most expensive. That it had a private beach had nothing to do with it at all. (yeah right ha!) So all excited I moved in only to find that all I owned was a load of freebie clothes that I was never going to be seen dead in. (although those pink sparkly, strappy high heels look fab with booty shorts and my pink ‘I taught your boyfriend that thing you like’ crop top.) Sunbeach was my dream home. Three bedroom’s one with en-suite and a shared terrace with the second bedroom an area for a kitchen, living room big enough for two suites. Best of all it had a private beach and stood on its own little island.
So what else can a kitten do? I went shopping, $20,000 later I had furnished my home.

Time now to dance.

I went to Boots for the first time alone and met the glorious kitten that changed me from human to Neko in thirty minutes flat. Justyn Maurer. He oozed sexiness and I thought that is what I want to be. I had always been very feline in my ways and had a distinct preference for cats over dogs and the whole tail thing opened up a whole new life outlook for me. Justyn sent me a link to one of his friend’s blogs that laid on the line what being a Neko was. It wasn’t just simply putting on a tail and ears and declaring ‘I AM NEKO’ it was a way of life. I have found through my journey through SL that tails come and go with some people and I find this to understand. The moment I put my tail on I changed. Suddenly I was the beautiful kitten that purred his way through life. I had found me. I tossed out the fairy wings and introduced the new me to the world and I will never go back.

Boots turned out to be one of my favourite places to go. It is also the place where I met Rhodes. Raz for short.
I felt attracted to him right away and before I knew it, he had become my partner and moved in with me. Now I had it all. A lovely home, a Aussie hunk and a tail.

Yeah baby. Life is good.



1 comment:

  1. Well I neva knew I made that much of an impresshun on you when we first met...yeah dats mah mission in SL, to convert as many as i could to the ways of the kitteh *heh* and yez you can tell the true nekos from the wanna-bees, those who shove a tail butt plug up their ass when they feel like it.

    ReplyDelete