Wednesday 22 July 2009

Keeper of my Soul and Holder of my Heart.

Jarrod holder of my Soul


Jarrod and I pre vampire.

How fast things happen on SL. Just over six weeks ago I received a random TP from some one I met at the Mission Beach, one Mr. Carl Wilder. Being at a loose end I went and ended up in a night club called Blaze. The host and DJ were very friendly and made me welcome and the music was good.

On the poles were three sexy dancers and as I watched them it occurred to me that this is something that I could do. As the DJ had IM’d me a couple of times I decided to ask for his advice on how to get hired. He promptly told me to IM the head dancer and ask for an interview. Before I knew it I had a new shape, new skin and new hair and was hired as a pole dancer. Little did I know where that would lead me.

Within weeks of starting at Blaze I became beloved pet of Jarrod and his partner, although it was Jarrod that paid me attention the most. We spent time together and soon I had fallen hard for him.

I grew to adore him; love him.

We have grown very close over the weeks and I now cannot imagine my SL life without him.

He helped me to find a new sim to live on. Redesigned it for me, built me a new house and introduced me to the very sexy Xzno. Life on SL suddenly became very good. Xzno took one of my rentals and we began to become good friends, so good that I asked him to move into my house as housemate and friend.

He was more than happy to and Jarrod rushed over and made a basement room for him to sleep in.

Then I made a discovery. Xzno was a vampire and Jarrod was his blood doll. (Xzno holds his soul) at first I am ashamed to say I was jealous. It seemed so intimate to me. Jarrod noticed my mood and confronted me, making me admit my feelings.

I offered Jarrod my soul and he refused, saying that he wasn’t a full vampire and that he wouldn’t take my soul. I was sad but accepted his decision.

That was till last night.

Last night Jarrod came to me and said that he had thought about my offer and had changed his mind. He wanted to be the holder of my soul as I already held his heart.

Xzno obliged by changing Jarrod to full vampire and this glorious morning Jarrod took my soul into his keeping. Jarrod doesn’t want to feed, or take souls. He says mine is the only one he wants and needs. So now I have taken the place of blood doll to Xzno and I am also blood doll to Jarrod and I am blissfully happy with my two beautiful Nekopyers and they are happy with me.

We are family now and I will never be alone again.

Now I have to tell my friends . …. Ohh, maybe I don’t they just read this ….. giggles.

Oh yeah. Note to self. … Send Carl some flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment