Monday 6 July 2009

What a shitty weekend




This kitten has had the shittiest weekend ever.

It started when my Rl partner went up the wall over Sl and the time I spend there.
It got pretty nasty for a moment and I have had to make a lot of concessions to calm him down. One of them being staying off SL at certain times of day or at least until I have fulfilled what he sees as my commitments to him and our life together.
I was in a bad way and I came on line to dance at Blaze, a commitment that I enjoy. While there I tried to explain to my SL lover what had happened. Instead of the support that I needed I found my relationship being ended.

So now I am two for two. Not every kitten can alienate both their lovers in one day. It’s a gift.

I have a RL lover who is so angry with me that he is threatening to leave me and a Sl partner that did.

There must be something in the air cus I know a couple of my friends also are having difficulties.

I have moved out of Sunbeach now, leaving it for Raz to use or not. It has been paid for the next 4 weeks so he will be okay. I have moved to my island paradise, Cote D Azur, its beautiful and although it was meant to be a secluded place for me and my lover it’s now a secluded place for me alone.

I do have three rental properties on the island so if anyone wants to share the seclusion with me IM me on SL. There are two beach huts and a hidden cave, all $150 each and 40 prims.
I did have one highlight.

Justyn came over. He spent the day and made me feel so much better. He has become such a good friend and I thank the powers that be that I met him that day at Boots. I would be lost without him


Jarrod has also been a tower of strength, he held me while I cried and gave me the strength to go on in SL. Thank you baby. You have become very special to me. If ever you need me all you have to do is call and I will be there.

1 comment:

  1. Awww kitten...I'm so sorry to hear that you went thru what you did. I had the same arguments and fights with my RL partner too...3 times! Same thing, saying i spend more time on SL than I do with him, not putting enuf into our relationship, etc...and yet he expects me to sit n watch his drama series with him, something that i'm not into. Now it ends up with us living separately, mebbe its for the best...but back to you...I enjoyed our time together too, enjoyed your company, our friendship.

    I hope things look up for you soon kitteh * purrrs n licks*

    ReplyDelete