Saturday 29 August 2009

farewell to Cote Du Azur


Farewell to Cote du Azur


Due to financial issues Jarrod and I have had to give up our home at Cote du Azur. I am heartbroken. It had taken us weeks to get the land to what we wanted and it was truly beautiful. I loved it so much. I put on a brave face for Jarrod and rallied around him, telling him that moving was no problem that it would be an adventure, but all the time I was crying inside.

Moving to Obama was a big thing for me. Jarrod had lived there with his last partner and I can’t help but remember that even though it looks nothing like it did then.

Jarrod bless him has moved our house and started to landscape, trying to recreate what we had but with so many less prims at our disposal it will be hard. Also we have the Centre behind our house and even though it has been remodelled and looks really nice it isn’t the pretty tropical playground that I used to have.

God I sound so selfish.

Take a deep breath sugar and step forward and embrace what you have.

Anywhere I live with Jarrod I will be happy. I guess I just have a touch of homesickness. I am sure I will recover, especially when Justyn and Very move in and Xzno is back in the basement. Then it may feel like home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment