Saturday 29 August 2009

OMG!




OMG!


I am so happy. Jarrod the love of my life, keeper of my soul and holder of my heart asked me to become his husband. I thought my heart would burst as we were walking through a flower shop and he suddenly got down on one knee and asked me to be his.

I said yes of course I said yes and then he kissed me and I felt as if I was walking on air.

We are now in the process of planning our wedding. Fortunately for Jarrod his good friend Jonathan is taking the reigns. It is just as well cus I don’t have a clue where to start. Saying that, I have bought my wedding attire and Jarrod’s. Now we have the dilemma of where to have the wedding. We are considering Obama, but with less than 800 prims available (before we landscape our home and decorate fully) I am not sure what we can do there, sigh. I want it to be purrfect and I want Jarrod to be proud of me. Ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment