Sunday 16 August 2009

Expanding families and Promotions

How things have progressed since my last update!

Our small family which consisted of me, Xzno and Jarrod has suddenly more than doubled. Over the last week we have had the additions of Jester Mode, Very Goodliffe, Justyn Maurer and Joshiwa Meadowbrook and I couldn’t be happier. What more can a Neko ask for but to be surrounded by the neko’s, (and honouree neko in Joshiwa’s case) that he loves and who love him in return.
So I have spent the last few days trying to streamline Cote du Azur , as I am a total prim whore and needed to find prims for my new neighbours. So far even giving them their allowance I have managed to save over 200 how good am I?

Promotion time

I recently received a promotion at Club Blaze, I am now head dancer. Did this include a pay rise did it hell! It did however include me having to work out which dancer works which day and employing new dancers for the club.

Since I took over I have employed four new dancers for your pleasure.

Catch all of our newest Studs in Blaze over the next weeks.

The very sexy Xzno has set up a website for Blaze, here you will find the staff rota and event calendar so you need never miss your favourite dancer or DJ ever again. The link is below.


http://clubblaze.webs.com/


Please feel free to join, membership is free.


Justyn Maurer, the sexiest Neko I have ever met and Australian native.(top)
Anders Guisse also Australian (left)
Jester Mode USA (right)
GoodboyJay Fall is our brand new Blazing Hot Host and a Brit living in Spain (bottom)



















No comments:

Post a Comment