Sunday 5 September 2010

sweetest words from the kitten i love so much

I love you so much Jarrod. When I feel low I read this and suddenly the world seems brighter. Thank you for being my husband. Thank you for loving me.



"Joshua, my life was a jumbled mess of hopes and dreams until you wandered into it. You will never know all that you have done and continue to do for me every moment that you are here. A touch of your paw, a glance from your beautiful soulful eyes, a tender kiss from you sensual lips can send me to places I have only ever dreamed of. I owe so much, not the least of which is my existence on this planet. Without you the world seemed so dark and pointless. You brought the light of love and caring to me and I will be forever grateful to you for this."

No comments:

Post a Comment